Thursday, February 7, 2013

Typography Around Us


I often find my typographical inspiration in the surrounding me environment such as nature, architecture ect. In order to prepare for this blog I took my camera out and went talking pictures for the past two weeks. I believe this study contributes greatly to my perception of letter forms and their structure. It helps me see those forms in more abstract way; therefore, evoking opportunities for different implications (such as logos)


















































































































































I hope this becomes your inspiration as well and you often exercise it!
Have fun, the opportunities are endless.


Also, interesting interview with Paul Rand on a subject of mark making, logos and their importance:

interview with graphic designer, Paul Rand-Part 1 of 3

Paul Rand website : 



No comments:

Post a Comment